DENVER (March 16, 2021) – Outdoor Channel finds the shows – and hosts – with the most stunning scenery and dynamic personalities to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. This hunting season, tune into Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild, Realtree Outdoors, Hunt Masters, Driven with Pat and Nicole and CRUSH with Lee and Tiffany.
- Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild (Tuesdays, 8:30 p.m. ET) – Ted Nugent has carved a permanent place in Rock & Roll history as the ultimate guitar-shredding showman, selling more than 40 million albums. But that’s just the beginning! A lifelong hunter, Ted is lauded for his nonstop promotion of the shooting sports in major media, and is widely regarded as America’s Number One Pro-Hunting Voice.
- Realtree Outdoors (Sundays, 9:00 p.m. ET) – When viewers watch Realtree Outdoors, they are learning from the best in the industry. Bill Jordan travels the country in search of all types of game, from waterfowl and turkey, to deer, elk, bear and more.
- Hunt Masters (Sundays, 8:30 p.m. ET) – Hunt Masters ushers in an exciting new genre of dynamic outdoor television. Filmed on location in some of the world's most scenic and diverse landscapes, this adrenaline-charged, documentary-style show chronicles the relentless search for a variety of record book trophies.
- Driven with Pat and Nicole (Tuesdays, 9:30 p.m. ET) – Pat and Nicole Reeve travel to some of the wildest places in North America to chase the animals that live there, while also striving to capture the sights and sounds the landscape offers.
- CRUSH with Lee and Tiffany (Sundays, 8:00 p.m. ET) – Step inside the Lakosky's home, travels and hearts for a fun journey behind-the-scenes within the outdoor industry.
About Outdoor Channel: Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. #WhatGetsYouOutdoors. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | 212.852.6646 | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com