Fiocchi of America, Inc., the manufacturer of high-quality ammunition in the heart of the Ozarks, is seeking a Director of Sales. The Director of Sales works directly with the Fiocchi team, territory external sales representatives, and customers to accomplish the company's sales strategy and growth vision. This role will be responsible for nearly half the annual sales by territory and account and report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a highly dynamic and capable self-starter. This is a hybrid position splitting time being in our Ozark, MO headquarters and servicing customers in the field.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Work with the sales and production teams to execute the approved corporate sales growth strategy.
- Manage over 20 territory reps and 2-3 rep groups covering large segments of the nation.
- Have a full understanding of two step distribution, chains, and other industry channels for flow of product to the market.
- Build pricing, programs, and margin analysis that supports the company sales strategy and goals.
- Works closely with marketing and internal management team to execute pull through programs to drive consumer purchases and product mix that maximizes growth and elevates the Fiocchi and B&P brands.
- Customer and Rep visits within the assigned territory to ensure sales efforts and merchandizing being accomplished at the appropriate locations while additionally educating retail sales staff.
- Work closely with the marketing resources to ensure a cohesive message through POP, banners, signage, co-op advertisement supporting the sales efforts of the brand.
- Learn very quickly the Fiocchi product offering, and work to impact decisions and new product considerations.
- Work in a very dynamic, changing environment implementing appropriate processes, to provide continuous improvement and path for faster growth efforts within the outlined strategy.
- Work to be the most responsive and supportive customer focused manufacturer of ammunition in the industry.
- Work daily with a focus on maximized margin, product mix, and market share gains
- Travel extensively to all major industry shows ready to meet with clients and drive the strategy.
- Conduct customer training on new products or merchandizing where applicable.
- Understand EDI clients and sales efforts.
- Educate and train internal and external personnel on the benefits of Fiocchi centerfire/shotshell offerings.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum of 12 years sales experience
- At least 8 years of experience working with firearms and/or ammunition.
- 4 years of experience as a sales manager within the shooting sports industry
o Computer proficiency on Microsoft Office suite and social media forums
o Very strong and courteous verbal and written communication skills, with a great attitude and team focus
o Excellent organizational and Critical thinking/Problem solving skills with focus on detail.
o Proficient in hunting, clay shooting, long range rifle shooting and pistol shooting.
o Proficient in discussing centerfire rifle, pistol, rimfire ammo as well as shotshell.
o Able to speak to medium and large groups of individuals about shooting, hunting, and ammunition.
o Strong ability to multitask.
To apply email your contact information and your resume to email@example.com
Since 1983, Fiocchi of America has been based in Ozark, Missouri. As a stand-alone, US-based arm of the greater Fiocchi global brands, Fiocchi of America and Baschieri & Pellagri USA continue to integrate and launch new products directed towards the US market. Today, Fiocchi furthers its expansion of products in the hunting, conceal carry, self-defense, and law enforcement market channels. Fiocchi offers a full portfolio of target and hunting shotshells, centerfire rifle and pistol ammunition, match and standard-grade rimfire .22LR, specialty and classic cartridges, reloading components, and blanks.
CSG, based in Prague (Czech Republic), is a diversified industrial group active in five strategic business segments— aerospace, defense, automotive, railways, and business projects—where it operates at a global level. CSG Group is 100% controlled and led by Michal Strnad, who has been able to transform it into the most relevant Czech Republic industrial group with a strong international footprint. CSG employs more than 8.000 people worldwide and it owns and manages a diverse portfolio of industrial and trade companies across the civil and defense sectors. Over the years, CSG has entered various strategic partnerships with top-tier European and US multinational companies, including General Dynamics, Siemens, Stadler, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Airbus, NexterSystems and Rheinmetall