Digital Marketing Manager
Posted February 15, 2021
Browning located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategies. Provide art and creative direction to advertising team. Oversee general brand guideline management. Create content calendar planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee all visual aspects of digital marketing and advertising as well as other media campaigns, coordinating the work of graphic, design, video, photo and copy staff.
- Management of web home and ancillary page content.
- Provide yearly content calendar planning.
- Direct marketing efforts to best represent a concept visually.
- Direct the overall look or style of an advertising campaign by determining which photographs, art, copy or other design elements to use.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, videography and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines.
- Collaborates with members of the marketing and media team.
- Identify digital advertising outlets.
- Creates presentations and project plans.
- Facilitate digital projects between Product Managers and Advertising.
- Supervise E-Comm. Sales and Service Specialist.