ONALASKA, Wis. - Shooters Ridge, a leader in shooting supports and accessories, enters the hunting blind market with their new Sasquatch™ Ground Blind (MSRP: $299.49 - 379.49). Designed to be among the easiest to transport, set up and use, the Sasquatch series incorporates new thinking to become a hunter’s best ally in pursuing big game from the ground. These new blinds are scheduled for a spring 2009 release.
Designed with Hunters in Mind
Offering multiple windows that can be adjusted into numerous horizontal and vertical configurations, including complete black-out, Sasquatch blinds are designed to fit the needs of the bow and rifle hunter.
• Shoot-through windows have no zippers or Velcro and can be quietly adjusted in an array of horizontal and vertical shapes to give hunters numerous shooting choices for ethical shots
• Dozens of brush ties and loops allow vegetation to be attached for the ultimate in concealment
• Tie downs are available to secure the blind against high winds
• Gear and drink holders on each wall and a roomy interior make hunting all day a breeze and keeps even the youngest hunters comfortable
• Oversized roof openings (two on the large and one on the medium blind) and dog access door allow the blind to be used in wingshooting situations
Easy in. Easy out.
The Sasquatch collapses down to fit into its own backpack style transport bag. Carry bag features padded shoulder straps, compression area for extra gear, removable gear pouch and sternum strap for extra load control and comfort. Blinds dimensions are 68x68x80" for the large blind and 58x58x66" for the medium. Each blind is offered in either Realtree MAX-1® or AP® camouflage.
Contact: Michael Kinn (763) 323-3848 or email@example.com